TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering and using this site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
TRADEMARKS, COPYRIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS
- TM & COPYRIGHT © 2011 cambridgerivertour.co.uk ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
UNAUTHORISED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATION OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED.
2a. Bypassing these Terms & Conditions of Use Constitutes acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.
- The owner of this site is not responsible or liable for any infections or contamination of your system or delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions arising out of your use of this site or with respect to the Material contained on this site. This site and all Materials contained on it are distributed and transmitted "as is" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, adequacy, completeness contained on it, correctness, validity and quality of any material rests with you. The owner of this site is not responsible for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials contained on this site whether the material is provided or otherwise supplied by the site owner or anyone else. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall the site owner's total liability to you for any and all claims, damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract or tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, to the owner of this site, for accessing this site.
- The owner of this site is not necessarily affiliated with sites which may be linked to this site and is not responsible for their content ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk.
- If you wish to cancel a booking we require a minimum of 24 hours notice. Any bookings cancelled within 24 hours of the departure time will forfeit their deposit, or if full payment has been made in advance, 25% of the booking fee.
- The 24 hours notice period takes into account poor weather conditions. If on the day you are due to go it is raining we may offer to delay your departure (should this be possible) until the weather improves.
- We reserve the right to cancel bookings if the need arises. We will always provide as much notice as possible.
- E-Tickets do not guarantee spaces on any particular tour. Upon arrival at the punt station you will be seated on the next available tour.
- You may use an E-Ticket at any time on any date within normal opening hours. The punt station may be closed due to adverse weather conditions or other factors out of our control.
- E-Tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. After 6 months they expire and may no longer be used.
- This site is controlled and operated by the owners from their offices in the city of Cambridge in the UK.
The owners make no representations that materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within UK. Any action you bring to enforce this agreement or any matters related to this site shall be brought in a UK Court located in Cambridge UK. If any provision of this agreement is void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by any of the owners of cambridgerivertour.co.uk.
- You should listen to and respect the chauffeur at all times. Please pay particular notice to any saftey announcements and keep your arms and legs inside the punt at all times. Whilst our chauffeurs do their best to avoid collisions at all times it is not always possible. We can accept no responsibility for loss or injury caused by your failure to adhere to the safety guidelines.